Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Zoe Ought to Consider the Possibilities

Today I asked Zoe if she was going to elope with Steve, and she was all "Why would you ask THAT?" and I said, "Because you could elope to Branson, Missouri and be married in a cowboy chapel."

Sometimes I feel that Zoe doesn't really think these things through. It's like we're in a movie, and I'm the quick-witted adventuress who is beautiful and does all the thinking, and she is the wild-eyed accountant who is always slinking off into the shadows to plan some histrionic and belated rejoinder. Then we're all chased into the woods by some guy wearing a sheet and size 12 shoes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A belated rejoinder - EWP has promised to serve as the witness for our Branson nuptuals. Perhaps this eloping idea is the offspring of her master plan to take in the 'Sons of the Pioneers Chuckwagon Dinner Show' and tour the Bonniebrook Historical Society Museum.

Esther Wilberforce-Packard said...

What's this? What's this? Zoe commenting on Zoetracker? HELLS YEAH I'LL WITNESS!!!!

And for your information, I do not need to "take in" the Sons of the Pioneers Chuckwagon Dinner Show. After a few mugs of Ovaltine, I am the Sons of the Pioneers Chuckwagon Dinner Show.

Blog Archive