Saturday, July 02, 2005

Zoe is "Very Worried"

Zoe keeps on sighing deep theatrical sighs and muttering, "I'm very worried..." If I don't immediately reply or make some sort of reassuring sound by rubbing two pieces of styrofoam together, she repeats herself until I cry out for mercy. Pffft. Do you know what she's worried about? She's worried that I am not tracking her properly! And it's true - I'm not tracking her properly. You see, last March I analyzed my tracking requirements, devised an outsourcing strategy, arranged for a nice holiday in Monte Carlo while the Miami office managed the offshore transition, and yes, I let a few things slide. But I'm back on course, I suppose. I suppose I'm prepared to roll up my sleeves and get back into the sordid business of tracking Zoe on a nearly diurnal basis. We shall see. I have many commitments these days, most of which involve my new Zoetracker outsourcing strategy. My new strategy involves "quantum puppies." Of course, these puppies are so small that you cannot see them - not even with a very powerful microscope.

No comments:

Blog Archive