Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Zoe Had To Go To Target For a Bed Skirt

Zoe said that she needs a bed skirt because she does not want people gawking at her box spring. She said that Ikea does not sell bed skirts because bed skirts are not very European. “How do Europeans hide their box springs?!” I demanded to know. Zoe said that they probably don’t have box springs – they probably just have supportive bed frames. I think Zoe should sell her bed and sleep in a haystack like Little Boy Blue. You can’t get more European than Little Boy Blue, with his sheep in the meadow and his cows in the corn and all that. She probably should forgo dating Little Boy Blue. He’s not very responsible, and he doesn’t wear shoes.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

If she must cover her box, may I recommend culottes? Otherwise, it is no fun for you and quite embarassing for the bed.

La Lucuma said...

I can't believe how expensive bed skirts are! I went to Target and they were 40 bucks! I hope Zoe found a cheaper one. I can't imagine paying 40 bucks for something you're not even going to sleep on.

Blog Archive