Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Chocolate Milk

I was going to post something about Zoe, but I just drank a cup of chocolate milk and now I'm too full. But maybe a little something: Zoe just said, "I don't know why I bother putting my chewed gum in my secret gum place anymore, because who wants old chewed-up gum?" Then I said some awesome things that blew her mind, and she said something that I can't remember about old habits dying hard. Then she walked back to her desk while muttering something. "What?" I asked. "What did you say?" But she wouldn't repeat it. Probably because it's embarrassing to repeat things like "Thank you for opening my eyes with your extraordinary insight - let me buy you a cake."

3 comments:

Cinderelephant said...

It's funny because it's true.

Esther Wilberforce-Packard said...

It's not so much that it's true, but that it's grounded in rock-solid fact.

"Solid; solid as a rock." That's what I always say - often to the tune of Ashford and Simpson's 'Solid as a Rock.'

Ivan the Terrible said...

You should save some of your chocolate milk for softening up Zoe's old chewed-up gum. That way she'd have some delicious reconditioned gum, and you'd be fit to blog more, instead of lolling in your chair like some bloated corpse fished out of the Mersey on a hook. Lovely.

Blog Archive