Thursday, March 30, 2006

Question

How many cans of Pepsi One would it take to kill Zoe? One, if you aimed it correctly. But how many cans would she have to drink? I don't know, because I don't know how much Zoe weighs.

More importantly, it would take 10,237.50 Hersheys Kisses to kill me. It doesn't say how quickly you have to ingest them. I suppose you have to find a way to eat them all at once. You probably wouldn't even taste them. I don't see the point. I'd rather go on living than eat chocolate without tasting it.

2 comments:

Lucy said...

Yes but how many vodka shots does it take? That's a way out I'd take for sure.

Anonymous said...

167.52 cans of pepsi one, sez zoe. however, the jury is still out on how many cans of diet black cherry vanilla coke it would take to knock the life out of me.

Blog Archive