Thursday, November 17, 2005

Who Will Zoe Marry? I Took the Quiz

I took a quiz for Zoe. Zoe likes it when I take quizzes for her because I always know exactly how she'd answer the questions - and it saves her the time and trouble. So:


your marrying zacky zengeance or the lead from arch
enemy


who will you marry?
brought to you by Quizilla

I don't know what this means. Bewildering syntax aside, who is zacky zengeance? Who is the lead from arch enemy? Are these "good boys?" I'm just saying.

Ruffians and hoodlums are OK, but I don't want Zoe marrying any bookworms or lily-livered jackanapes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This site can tell you all about Zacky Vengance: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zacky_Vengeance

Apparently the other one is if Zoe moves to San Francisco.

Blog Archive