Saturday, November 12, 2005

She Could Have Been a Star

I was wondering about Zoe. If someone offered her twice her current salary to join the circus, would she do it? Maybe, but not right away. First, she'd say no. She'd be all, "I'm not doin' that!" and "THAT'S CRAZY! NOBODY JOINS THE CIRCUS ANYMORE!" Then I'd try to talk her into it. I'd tell her that she could use her "circus insider" position to rescue all the poor elephants and sell them to the San Diego Zoo for a hefty profit. Then she'd say, "I'm not doin' that! THAT'S CRAZY! NOBODY JOINS THE CIRCUS IN ORDER TO SELL THE ELEPHANTS TO THE SAN DIEGO ZOO!" Ugh. See what I have to put up with? Zoe never wants to take direction from me. Sad. She could've been a star. Also, she could have given me coupons for $5 off admission.

No comments:

Blog Archive