Tuesday, September 13, 2005

I Am All Alone in the Desert

I managed to eke out an entire week without Zoe. In her absence, I took the liberty of adapting our usual conversations for theatrical interpretation by finger puppets. I used the Marty McFly and Dr. Brown puppets for this one, but really, any puppets will work, as long as my puppet is wearing goggles. I always wear goggles in the office.

Me: Do you have any gum?
Zoe: No.
Me: I no longer want to live.

Me: Zoe!
Zoe: What.
Me: Where is my octopus?
Zoe: No hablo ingles.

Zoe: Do you have any gum?
Me: Yes, but it's Vanilla Chill.
Zoe: No hablo ingles.

Me: I wish I had a diet coke with lime.
Zoe: So go to SuperAmerica.
Me: I didn't bring any cash today. I'm not going.
Zoe: Get me a Pepsi One, too.

Zoe: Free vegan peach-cheddar-fig scones in the breakroom.
Me: Are they good?
Zoe: No. (stuffs scone chunk into cheek)

No comments:

Blog Archive