Saturday, March 05, 2005

What Is E.T. Short For?

Today Zoe told me an E.T. joke, and I laughed a little bit - but Zoe positively roared. She was out of her seat and rolling on the floor. I thought the joke was funny, but not that funny. Later, she walked by my desk and said, "I think you should put that joke in the Zoe Log," and then she started giggling again. "I'll think about it," I told her sternly. I'm not sure she understands the serious nature of this blog, and furthermore, I'm not sure I want to compromise my personal integrity with a wildcat E.T. joke.

(Answer: So he can fit into his spaceship.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what do you call a dog with no legs?

call him anything you want...he's not going to come.

Anonymous said...

what is e.t. short for? Cuz he has short legs! Ha ha!

Anonymous said...

what's the friendliest school? "Hi" school

Here's another: what's black and white and green and black and white? Two skunks fighting over a pickle

Blog Archive