Saturday, January 22, 2005

I Prefer Lemonheads

Re: Boston Baked Beans candy. I thought they had candy centers, but it turns out they have peanut centers. Zoe said that Boston Baked Beans have a bumpy candy coating, but Annette looked them up online, and they have a smooth candy coating. I think Annette uncovered some more information about the bumpy coating, but I had lost interest by that time.

Perhaps Boston Baked Beans would be more popular if they had a mascot with facial features; right now they're represented by a big, faceless pot of beans.

1 comment:

Chris Cope said...

When I was a boy, I would see Boston Baked Beans in the 7-Eleven and think that they were indeed baked beans. This struck me as such an extraordinarily bad idea for candy that I still refuse to even try them.

Blog Archive