Monday, September 13, 2004

Zoe Misses Out When She Stays Home on Mondays

Annette brought me a large Powerpuff Girl head from the Breakroom Free Box. It is plush, two feet wide and one foot tall. When she presented me with the head, I thought of how European colonists gave American Indians smallpox-infected blankets.

I sniffed the head and it smelled like perfume. I didn’t smell any smallpox, and I’m fairly sure that Annette doesn’t want to kill me and take my land. So I have accepted the head graciously.

2 comments:

Chris Cope said...

Did the head smell like Chanel No. 5?

Smallpox smells just like Chanel No. 5.

Esther Wilberforce-Packard said...

The head smells like Tinkerbell Perfume. You probably did not have Tinkerbell Perfume when you were younger. I had some, and my mom threw it away. She couldn't abide the stink. I'm here to tell you it smelled fantastic.

Blog Archive