Friday, September 10, 2004

Zoe Could Wipe Out Office Vitamin Deficiency by 2006

If you are in the know, you know that Zoe has been driving the metro area for about 6 months with a gumball machine in her backseat. "I bought a gumball machine for my desk," she announced last winter. But has she ever hauled this backseat gumball machine into the office? No, she has not. I believe she chewed all the gumballs in the privacy of her home.

What I am proposing is a two-part scheme to bring gumballs into our office via Zoe. First, Zoe actually brings the gumball machine into the office. Second, somebody (not me) should bring in Vitaball Vitamin Gumballs in Wild 'n Fruity Flavors or Now With Blue Raspberry. That way, we can overdose on sugar AND 100% RDA of 11 essential vitamins in a variety of flavors.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The bubble gum machine was intended for Jelly Bellies, but I ate them all. All 4 pounds of sour apple, toasted banana, caramel popcorn, wild berry, pear, and cantalope flavored sugar morsels (to name a few favorites). I left the cinnamon and licorice ones for you, Esther. No need for your inevitably profuse gratitude.

Esther Wilberforce-Packard said...

Dude, what are you talking about? I don't even like cinnamon jelly bellies. Regardless of anything, my scheme stands as the most brutally awesome vitamin/gumball schemes ever. Of all time. Ever. Thank you for saving me jelly bellies. I don't entirely believe you saved them, however. I think you ate them.

Blog Archive