Monday, September 27, 2004

Will Zoe Be Too Busy On Tuesday?

I am worried that Zoe will be too busy on Tuesday to tell us what happened in the cabin. Did she cut off anyone's ear? Did she burn a potholder? Did she pay a damage deposit, and if so, will she ever see that money again? Did she consume any of the following popular cabin foods?

Combos Snacks
S'mores
Wheat Thins
Cap'n Crunch (no milk)
Cheez Balls
Crystal Meth
Fried Rice Take-Out
Salami
Grapes
Halls Cough Drops
Mickey's Donuts
Phillip's Vodka

I should have written this grocery list for Zoe before she left. It's too late now. I hope that I am not disappointed. Also, I hope that Zoe is not disappointed. I think she thought that she was renting the cabin where Richard Marx recorded his self-titled album "Richard Marx."

1 comment:

TotallyHappened said...

Let's not forget Cocoa Puffs and Smirnoff Ice.

Blog Archive